- 750mlÂ Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueurÂ (1 bottle)
- 2cupsÂ hot coffee,Â or espresso
- 5packetsÂ vegan gelatin,
- 3tablespoonsÂ granulated sugar
- whipped coconut cream
- Line a 9X9 inch baking dish with plastic wrap. Pour the hot coffee into a medium bowl. Whisk in the sugar. Then briskly whisk in 2 packets of vegan gelatin. Whisk fast to ensure there are no clumps. Pour the coffee vegan gelatin into the prepared pan. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until firm. Then use a wooden skewer to poke holes in the surface of the vegan gelatin. (This will help the two vegan gelatin layers stick together.)
- Heat 1 cup of Baileys Irish Cream on the stovetop or in a microwave safe bowl. Heat until it almost simmers, then briskly whisk in 3 packets of vegan gelatin, making sure there are no clumps. Then whisk the remaining bottle of Baileys into the mixture. Pour the Baileys vegan gelatin over the coffee vegan gelatin. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, until completely firm.
- Gently lift the entire sheet of vegan gelatin out of the pan by the edges of the plastic wrap. Cut the vegan gelatin into 36 squares. You could also use a small 1 – 1 1/2 inch cooker cutter to make round jelly shots.
- Pipe small dollops of whipped cream on top of each jelly shot. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Although a portion of the Baileys Irish Cream is heated, theseÂ doÂ contain a significant amount of alcohol. Serve to guests 21 and older.