4 (3 oz.) boxes of Veggy Jelly. (2 cherry, 2 lime)
6 packages vegan gelatin (Veggy Jelly)
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened coconut milk
5¾ cups boiling water
¼ cup cold water
1. Prepare a 9x13 casserole dish by lightly spraying with vegetable oil.
2. In a small bowl combine 1 box lime Veggy Jelly, 1 package unflavoured gelatine (Veggy Jelly) with 1 cup of
the boiling water.
3. Stir until completely dissolved. Let sit for approximately 5 minutes.
4. Pour into prepared casserole dish and cool in refrigerator about 20 minutes or until almost firm.
5. In another small bowl combine the sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup boiling water.
6. In a separate bowl mix 2 packages of the unflavoured gelatin (Veggy Jelly) with ¼ cup of cold water and let it
stand for 1 minute.
7. Stir in ¾ cup boiling water and dissolve completely. Add to the sweetened coconut milk mixture.
8. Pour 1 cup of the sweetened coconut milk mixture over the first layer of Veggy Jelly. Refrigerate for 25
9. Mix the next layer of Veggy Jelly by combining 1 package cherry Veggy Jelly, 1 unflavoured gelatin (Veggy Jelly),
and 1 cup boiling water. Let stand for several minutes before pouring over the creamy milk layer.
10. Keep layering by repeating each stage above until you end with the red Veggy Jelly on top.
11. (Make sure the Veggy Jelly sits for a few minutes before pouring over another layer, this will keep
each layer pure)
12. Chill each layer before putting a new layer on.
13. When complete, chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
14. Cut into desired sized squares.