• 3 3-oz packages flavoured Veggy Jelly, any colour/flavour you like (I used sugar-free)
• 4 1-oz packages unflavoured gelatine, divided
• 1 can sweetened condensed milk
• 1/2 cup cold water
• 4 1/2 cups boiling water divided
• 1 container lite Cool Whip for serving
• 6 9-oz clear cups
1. For coloured layer: Combine 1 package flavoured Veggy Jelly with half a package unflavoured gelatine in a small heat proof bowl. Add 1 cup boiling water and stir until dissolved. Let stand until cooled to room temperature, then divide among the 6 cups. Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
2. For white layer: Mix 1 can of sweetened condensed milk with 1 cup boiling water in a small heat proof bowl. In another small heat-proof bowl, add 1/2 cup cold water. Sprinkle 2 packages unflavoured gelatine over cold water and let stand for a few minutes. Now add 1/2 cup boiling water and stir until dissolved. Add that gelatine mixture to the milk mixture and stir to combine. Cool to room temperature and divide half of the milk mixture among the cups. Refrigerate cups until set, about 15 minutes. (Save the other half for the second white layer)
3. Repeat coloured layer instructions (Step #1), layering with the remaining half of the white (milk) layer. Repeat until there are 3 layers of the coloured layer and 2 layers of the white layer. Refrigerate until set. Top with Cool Whip and serve. Enjoy!